The amount of data that we are collecting has increased exponentially over the past decade, driving a new world quantum of data storage. This has left many businesses with considerable information overload and makes it difficult for them to operate in this new environment and to achieve a Return on Investment.
So how can companies harness this data to inform decision making and drive business growth? - The answer is data analytics.
Many companies have a Big Data Plan, but they are now realising that to extract real value they also need a Data Analytics Plan. Building a Data Science team is extremely difficult, time consuming and expensive and this is where Spectra Analytics can help.
Spectra Analytics is an AI software firm established in 2014 by members of the Centre for Complexity Science at the University of Warwick. We saw that there was very little translation of AI research to industry, and where it was happening it was confined to large tech companies. We created Spectra Analytics to make AI accessible to everyone, improving lives and society.
We partner with leading companies to co-develop and sell a portfolio of AI solutions. Our world class team and state-of-the-art AI platform quickly delivers high quality solutions at scale.
We work across a range of industries including Defence, Healthcare and Finance, to enable our partners to reduce development time, cost and execution risk.
- Partner to de-risk AI product development, reducing cost and time
- Revenue share model ensures both parties are incentivised
- Rapidly develop and deploy solutions
- Easy to maintain multiple products
- PhD AI talent from leading institutions
- Interdisciplinary / cross-sector solutions
- Extensive experience developing AI solutions
Spectra Analytics is a value-driven organisation with the values built around three pillars: our people, our clients and our society.
- Firm’s biggest asset
- Focused on delivering results
- Epitomise integrity and honesty
- Act in accordance with the highest professional standards
- Intellectually curious and keen to share knowledge
- Display creativity and imagination
- Our clients come first
- Build long-lasting client relationships
- Deliver the best to every client and aim to surpass expectations
- Provide clients with the most appropriate solutions for their needs. The most complicated solutions are not always the best solutions
- Keep client information confidential
- Contribute to society through the pursuit, dissemination and application of knowledge
- Build a foundation for best practice in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Honest and transparent approach to statistical analysis
Research ethics are at the heart of our work. Therefore we have implemented a rigorous Research Code of Practice. This draws upon the guidance and good practices espoused by the UK Research Integrity Office (RIO), Research Council UK (RCUK) and the University of Warwick.
In addition, many of our employees will either hold, or be working to obtain, charters in Mathematics and Science. Hence, we also expect all our employees to uphold the Codes of Practice set out by the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (IMA) for charter holders.
Technology is at the heart of data analytics. It is only with the increase in processing power and data storage that we now have the ability to tackle 'Big Data'.
Spectra Analytics has access to state-of-the-art high performance computing facilities. These include distributed computing and supercomputer facilities with petabyte data storage through MidPlus at the University of Warwick. We also make use of parallel processing, GPU and cloud computing where required.
To us the most important aspect of data analytics is data security. All of our client's data is very important to us. To this end we have measures in place to protect client data. We use 256-bit AES hardware encryption on all our devices. We would be happy to discuss our security arrangements with clients and put in place other safeguards as required.
back to top...